Being in the middle of it all means so many choices! Here are a few of our favorites based on where you are for the day:
– Elvira’s: Local must visit – voted Top 100 restaurants in the US by Yelp.
– Wear’s Valley Food Truck Park: Variety of food trucks, something for everyone.
– Wrap Up: Fresh wraps and light bites.
– Hillbilly’s Restaurant: Classic Southern comfort dishes.
Pigeon Forge (So many to choose! Here are our favs):
– Blue Moose Burgers & Wings: Tasty wings and juicy burgers.
– Local Goat: Modern American fare with craft drinks.
– The Old Mill Restaurant: Historic mill offering Southern classics.
– Sawyer’s Farmhouse Restaurant: Delectable breakfast and brunch spot.
– Junction 35: Spirits and comfort foods, a delightful duo.
– Trailhead Steak and Trout: Surf and turf in a cozy setting.
– Peaceful Side Social: Relaxing atmosphere with modern dishes.
– Riverstone Family Restaurant: Homestyle meals for the whole family.
– Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro: Elegant Appalachian inspired dishes.
– The Peddler Steakhouse: Premium steaks in a rustic setting.
– The Park Grill: Woodsy vibe with hearty American dishes.
– The Alamo Steakhouse: Texas-themed with top-notch steaks.
– The Greenbrier Restaurant: Fine dining in a historic log cabin.