Gatlinburg, TN is a great place for families, as there are plenty of fun and kid-friendly activities to enjoy. Here are a few of my top picks:
- Dollywood: Dollywood is a theme park that offers thrill rides, live entertainment, and delicious food. It’s a perfect place for a family day out.
- Harper Bros Mountain has horseback riding and a skylift for incredible mountain views right in Wears Valley
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: The national park offers many kid-friendly hiking trails, picnic areas and scenic drives.
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park: Ober Gatlinburg offers ski and snowboarding lessons, ice skating and snow tubing, which are perfect winter activities for kids.
- Cades Cove hike followed by family friendly Peaceful Side Social in Townsend TN
- Dinner Shows; Dolly Parton Stampede, Lumberjack Feud and more
- Hollywood Star Cars Museum: this museum features replicas of iconic movie and TV cars that kids will love to see.
- Wonderworks: Step into the upside down mansion in Pigeon Forge!
These are just a few of the many kid-friendly activities that the Smokies has to offer. There are plenty of other options that will keep your children entertained and engaged throughout your visit.