Activities for Thrill Seekers
- “SkyBridge” – This is the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America and offers stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Walking across the bridge is a thrilling experience, and the glass-floor panels in the middle add an extra level of excitement.
- “Smoky Mountain River Rat Tubing” – Home to both Rafting and Tubing in the Smokies at River Rat Tubing and Whitewater located in Townsend TN and Pigeon Forge TN
- “Goats on the Roof Mountain Coaster” – This is a high-speed roller coaster that winds through the mountains. It’s a thrilling ride that offers some breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- “Gatlinburg Space Needle” – This 407-foot-tall observation tower offers panoramic views of the Great Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg. The glass elevators and observation deck are thrilling experiences that are not to be missed.
- “Wears Valley Zipline Adventure” – This zipline course offers a thrilling way to see the Great Smoky Mountains from a bird’s-eye view. The course features multiple lines, with 1.5 miles of scenic Ziplines, and it’s a great way to get an adrenaline rush while taking in the natural beauty of the area.
Like This Post? Share It With Others!