To light the outdoor firepit on the back deck, follow the instructions here:
1. Remove the back cover plate to access the inside of the firepit
2. Ensure the yellow valve is “in-line” with the pipe to be open
3. Twist the timer to set up to 1 hour of operating time
4. Replace the cover plate
5. On the control panel, depress and turn the knob to the light position (as far counter clockwise as possible while depressed)
6. While pushing in on the large knob, press the electric ignitor button.
7. Adjust flame height to desired level
Please remember to turn the firepit to the off position even if the flame goes out from the time.
No cooking of any kind over the firepit – No Marshmellows, No Hot dogs etc.